Quick Start Guide - The Real Piano
1. Along with your copy of The Real Piano you need to download Native Instruments’ Free Kontakt Player and install it on your computer. Go to this link if you need the free Kontakt Player: https://www.native-instruments.com/en/products/komplete/samplers/kontakt-6-player
2. Next download Pulse from www.pulsedownloader.com (or if you already have Pulse, open the app on your computer).
3. Create an account and/or login in Pulse.
4. Click "Add a Product" in the upper right Pulse, and enter the redemption key you received in your delivery email. Check “Install Now” and click “Redeem.”
5. Choose the location you’d like to install the library to. (Please ensure you have enough space on your hard drive to extract and install the product).
6. Open Kontakt, Select the “Libraries” tab. Select “Manage Libraries.” In the next window click “Launch Native Access.”
7. In Native Access, in the upper-left corner, click “Add A Serial”
8. Copy the same serial number you originally used in Pulse and click “Add Serial.”
9. Still in Native Access, click “Not Installed” and find The Real Piano. Click the “Add Library” button beneath the picture. Click “Browse” and navigate to your newly created The Real Piano folder and select it. If you need more info about this process, go to: https://support.native-instruments.com/hc/en-us/articles/115000685889-Setting-Up-a-Third-Party-KONTAKT-Library
10. Once this process is complete, The Real Piano will show in the Libraries tab of Kontakt. Click “Instruments” beneath the picture and double-click the .nki the appears below.
11. The instrument will load and look like the picture above. DO NOT try to load the .nki directly from the folder structure you downloaded from Pulse. It WILL NOT WORK. It can ONLY be loaded from the Libraries tab.