How and when to do a batch re-save
If, upon your first loading of one of our libraries, KONTAKT is taking a very long time to load OR seems frozen, a batch re-save is needed.
This is also necessary when you've moved the library to a different folder, drive or if you've changed the name of any folders that the library is in.
1. Load Kontakt and click the Save/Files icon at the top. And then select the "Batch re-save" option from the dropdown.
2. Kontakt will display a message like this. Click "Yes."
3. Navigate to the folder you're trying to open and select the main folder with the instrument name and click "Open."
4. Kontkat will re-save everything and display this Progress window. Sometimes, especially if your library was taking a very long time to load or seemed frozen, this step might take a very long time. Even as long as an hour.
5. But once it finishes, the patches will load very quickly. You shouldn't have to repeat this process unless you move the library folder to somewhere else or change the name of its parent folder.